Find out a little more about the vintage items I am curating in my Etsy Store - www.etsy.com/shop/JustheGoodStuff

Tuesday

Country Living featuring Just the Good Stuff!!

Link to How to Host the Cutest Book Club

In an adorable article featured online at CountryLiving.com, Just the Good Stuff is featured! Check out How to Host the Cutest Book Club Ever. My friends at the Little Yellow Couch put together a wonderful thematic party and didn't leave a detail out, including Vintage Eyeglasses:

"Also on hand? Vintage-style eyeglasses, because even guests with 20/20 vision like to add a little cat-eye glamour to their getup. Find similar styles via Just The Good Stuff on Etsy."

I would like to thank Zandra and Karen June for including my little store and make sure you check out their website The Little Yellow Couch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment